This revolving fountain table decorates the courtyard of a museum in Granada, Spain. An unusual fountain on the verge of magic. It is located in a magnificent, interesting complex called “Parque de las Sciences” or “Parque de las Siencias”. An architectural complex of five buildings on the dried-out bottom of the Turia River in Valencia, Spain. It consists of five buildings, usually called by their Valencian names:
– El Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía – opera house and stage for other theatrical productions
– L’Hemisfèric – IMAX cinema, planetarium, laser theatre
– L’Umbracle – gallery / garden
– El Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe – Science Museum
– L’Oceanogràfic – an open air oceanographic park
The complex is surrounded by parks, streams and swimming pools, this area is a popular holiday destination for residents and visitors, there are bars and cafes.
Did you like it? Share it with your friends on social networks. Support us.
It’s not hard for you, but it feels good for us!)